Enquire’s online grant management features and applicant portal has assisted organisations to administer and award funding across a multitude of grant programs in the not-for-profit and government sectors.
Now Enquire can help further improve grant application management by reducing the time required to administer and process grant applications.
New updates offer enhanced features focused on data validation, so grant applicants provide accurate information when submitting an application, identifying missing or incomplete sections within an application and providing applicants a copy of their submission to improve support interaction.
New online grant application management features include:
- Applicants can generate a PDF of their application at any time to assist client-based support provided during the application process.
- Applicants can validate project and contact addresses through the applicant portal (currently offered in Queensland, Australia).
- Validated addresses will provide clients with additional geographical and statistical information.
- Upon submission, applicants will be notified if there is missing information required for their application.
- Missing information or unfilled sections are highlighted to ensure grant applicants provide all necessary information to save time processing grant applications.
- Applicants will now receive a PDF copy of their submitted application via email.
- Support for generating postal or email correspondence in bulk to applicants through new configuration options.More help and support information on Enquire’s applicant portal is available on the Enquire Help Site. For further assistance, please contact the Tactiv Help Desk or call us on +61 7 3846 1555.