Implementing a new grant program management system offers an opportunity to improve your grant program management processes. How you approach your grant management system implementation may greatly impact your benefits realisation.
Enquire Grantcycle Management is a whole of lifecycle grant program management solution. This means when you implement Enquire Grantcycle Management there may be impacts across all aspects of your grant program management operations.
Common challenges grant program management systems like Enquire Grantcycle Management address include duplication and erroneous data, disparate systems, difficult administrative processes for reporting and financial management and lack of capacity to support regulatory and contractual demands, as well as tracking and reporting performance.
Your organisation has likely designed operational or business processes to cope, but these approaches may not be optimal. Simply configuring a new system to reflect existing business processes may be a mistake. After all these processes were designed to address challenges that may now be inefficient, cumbersome or overly resource intensive.
Implementing a grant management system is an opportunity to transcend some of these challenges.
To ensure success with Enquire Grantcycle Management, Tactiv works with clients to analyse business processes before any configuration commences. This is an opportunity to review workflows, remap processes, assess information sharing and set decision-making points.
Once processes are revised, Enquire’s highly configurable features means you can implement the system to meet diverse business processes, plus simplify and standardise operations, including:
– Moving offline processes online to improve reach and extend across business divisions or information silos.
– Creating role based workflows with alerts and notifications connecting all team members and stakeholders.
– Improving data access, sharing and eliminating duplication, aggregation and collation issues.
– Implementing simple and effective data validations and verifications.
– Linking all stakeholders directly to shared project budgets, contracts milestone and project documents.
– Automating reporting by aligning data capture and reporting needs throughout a project’s lifecycle.
Overly complex internal processes are a key roadblock to successful project implementations. The implementation of a new grant program management system is an opportunity to redesign and rationalise internal processes, looking at the entire lifecycle from applications and support through to performance reporting.
For more information about using Enquire Grantcycle Management to manage your grant program please contact us on +61 7 3846 1555.