- This Cookies Policy applies between you and us, TACTIV PTY LTD ACN 152 219 335 (“we”, “us”, or “our”).
- This Cookies Policy applies when you use our website accessible at www.tactiv.net (“Website”), and describes the types of cookies we use on our Website, how we use them, and how you can control them.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
The below table sets out the type of cookies we may collect on our Website.
HOW LONG WILL COOKIES REMAIN ON MY DEVICE?
The amount of time that a cookie remains on your computer or device depends on the type of cookie – cookies are either “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted, so they may remain on your device for as little as 10 minutes to several years. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, so just for the relevant session.
We may use third party analytics cookies to collect information about your interaction with our Website. We also may use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers to help process data. To find out more, see How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.
HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIES?
- Usually, you can control and manage cookies through your browser. You can control whether or not your browser accepts cookies, how to filter and manage cookies, and how to delete cookies at the end of a session.
- If you remove or block cookies, this may negatively impact your experience of our Website and you may not be able to access all parts of our Website.
- Many third party advertising services allow you to opt out of their tracking systems, by giving you the opportunity to opt out by way of a pop-up before downloading cookies to your device.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. When we make changes, we’ll update the “Last updated” date at the top of the Cookies Policy and post it on our sites. We encourage you to check back periodically to review this Cookies Policy to ensure that you are aware of our current Cookies Policy.