06 Jul Meet Tactiv at the 11th Annual Technology in Government Summit
Join Tactiv at the 11th Annual Technology in Government conference in Canberra, 1-2 August 2017.
Technology in Government is Australia’s largest IT event for the government. It combines a high-level conference with a large scale exhibition. The conference brings together senior Public Sector Technologists and Communications Experts to learn, network and source ICT solutions for the ongoing transformation within Government.
If you’re heading to the conference make sure to check out:
- Managing Director, Simon Warner, chairing the session “Future of Work” in Federal Government.
- COO, Damien Zeller, explaining the Four S’s of enterprise software.
- GrantCycle Management
- Contract Management
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Procurement and Supplier Management
- Relationship Management (CRM)
- Case Management
- Where: National Convention Centre Canberra
- When: 1st – 2nd August.
- Website: www.techingov.com.au
Use our Promo Code to receive a discount on your delegate passes to the conference.
Contact us to reserve some time to meet at the conference or stop by our booth.
We hope to see you there!